Wednesday 11 June 2008

Salcombe blog name change...

I have changed the name of my blog from "OODevon" to "SalcombeBlog". My initial blog was about "Devon and Salcombe" but over the past year it has changed from being about Devon and Salcombe to mainly "Salcombe"! Google didnt like the fact my blog had a slightly misleading name and I was being penalised in the Google organic searches for the word "Salcombe"...

If I have any regular readers please don't forget to update your favourites...

There may be a Devon blog on its way....

Thanks
OODevon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Updated my favourites.More on famous Salcombe personalities please.

Anonymous said...

diet pills hoodia cactuscitalopram canadian pharmacy canada celexa

[url=http://www.bebo.com/buylevitraonline1]buy dreampharmaceuticalscom levitra online[/url]

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com