Wednesday 27 August 2008

In Praise of The Salcombe Coffee Company

In the past I have been critical of The Salcombe Coffee Company. I would just like to make amends by saying I was totally wrong! The new opening hours are excellent, the coffee seems to have changed and is now unrivalled in Salcombe, although the Marine does a decent coffee as long as you steer clear of the bog standard filter coffee.

I have also been critical of the owner who I claimed was "miserable", well I am happy to say he isn't the leasst bit miserable and I very much enjoyed my morning chat with him when I collected my pre-sail coffee during the regatta weeks.

I also have to admit their bacon sandwich is hard to beat and the kids "Pirate Boxes" are superb!

All in all I spent a fortune in there over the regatta weeks and happily so!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you have come to your senses!

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com