Saturday 28 July 2007

The Oyster Shack

This is the first season for the Salcombe Oyster Shack after the success of the Bigbury based one. First mutterings are of an over priced but nice restaurant....I did hear that the seafood platter was £80 a head!!!! YES!! I KNOW!! You only pay £80 a head for the taster menu at Ramsey's Claridges!!!!

I haven't been so I will reserve my judgement, although I suspect it is already fully booked for most of the summer holiday season...if any of you have been please let us know.

1 comment:

OOdevon said...

Just found these comments on Trip Advisor - I presume its teh Salcombe Oyester Shack they are talking about...

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g190768-i2624-k1191617-l8550709-The_oyster_shack-Salcombe_Devon_England.html

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com